1. Provision of exceptional industrial and business registration services:
The Bureau of Economic Development (BED) of Tainan City Government provides exceptional industrial and business registration services and procedures for the public. In pursue of the provision of "approachable," "convenient," " and "comprehensive" services for the public, the Bureau has continuously improved its service quality and effectiveness.
(1) Establishment of one-stop services to improve convenience and effectiveness;
(2) Continuously responsible for business registration affairs entrusted by Ministry of Economic Affairs;
(3) Provision of convenient electronic services;
(4) Active consultation for enterprises to apply for temporal factory registrations; and
(5) Optimal use of social resources to collect accountants and book keepers to support to consultation services.
2. Consultation effectiveness of industrial and business registrations:
The industrial and business development in Tainan City shows a trend of continuous growth. In addition to consultation effectiveness of industrial and business registrations provided by the BED of TCG, between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2014, more than 4,240 enterprises registered with a growth rate of 7.7%, 3,816 businesses registered with a growth rate of 13.2%, and 373 factories registered with a growth rate of 4.3%.
3. Maintenance of a fair industrial and business operation environment that safeguards public safety:
(1) In charge of commodity labeling and fair trade to protect consumers' rights;
(2) Coordinating with the implementation to construct the safe Great Tainan Program to enhance inspection, control, and management of public safety operations at business sites; and
(3) Correction for the unregistered factories.
Establishment of Volunteer Service Desk to Advise the Citizen about Profit-making Business Registration
Establishment of Accountant and Bookkeeper Service Desk for the Provision of Consultation Services
The Seminar Conducted for Factories that Filed for Temporal Registration
Commodity Labelling and Fair Trade Operations to Safeguard Consumers' Rights